This life of mine
Friday, February 08, 2008
  Long time, no blog
I thought it was probably about time I updated this blog. I've been far too lazy about it, but now I've got some voice-activated software, and hopefully it should make it a bit easier for me to motivate myself to update this on a more regular basis.

I've had a few ups and downs over the last few months, but I feel as if I've now turned the corner. Last June, I went to New York for the first time, and I met someone who's become very dear to me. It's still early days, and I have no expectations for the future. But he is bright, funny, kind and sweet, and I like him very much. He has caused my heart to heal.

Work is fine, although we are all under the cosh to close cases as quickly as possible and at the same time we get criticised if cases don't come up to the quality standards. It seems as if they want it both ways.

Hopefully, work will start soon repairing the foundations to the building because of the subsidence caused by the tree roots. Once that's done, I'll be able to finish my decorating and will have the flat looking exactly how I want it for the first time. I want my bedroom to look like a boudoir!
 
Comments:
Post more! Post more!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rantings of a sober madwoman

My Photo
Name:
Location: Essex, England, United Kingdom
Archives
February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / February 2007 / February 2008 / May 2008 / August 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / March 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / October 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]